For any wondering how exactly I manage to keep acne blemishes at bay, here you go.
- Before heading to the 8 to 5 in the morning, I make sure to wash my face with a benzoyl-peroxide soap to eliminate and oil or bacteria from my skin
- Then I use the 3 Step Proactiv Solution
- Before I head out the door, I usually have cup of coffee sweetened with Splenda or Sweet-n Low and/or a glass of water.
- After I get settled in at work, I have a HUGE cup that I fill up with water. The cup is probably the equivalent of a one-liter bottle. During the day I drink a bit here and there with the goal of finishing at least one cup of water before the end of the work day.
- During lunch, I still opt for water instead of the soft drinks served at restaurants and pass on any sweet desserts that they may serve.
- Back at work I continue to work my gigantic cup of water. And if I do finish that cup , I usually go refill it and drink on.
- Once the workday is done, I repeat the process of washing my face and using the Proactiv Solution.
- For dinner I sometimes grab a glass of tea sweetened with Spenda or Sweet-n Low with my meal.
- I continue the water campaign with a large bottle of water that I drink on for the rest of the evening. And like I mentioned earlier, if I finish that one … I just grab another bottle of water.
- Before I turn it in for the night, I wash my face once more and use the Proactiv Solution.
My advice to you would be to find something that works best for you. If you feel that your skin may be very sensitive, you may want to wash your face and use the Proactiv Solution only twice-a-day instead of three times. Also find a way to work water into your diet and try to reduce the amount sugar that you intake. These are all solutions that have worked for me and I hope that you are inspired to at least try these tips.
I am not a doctor by any means, so if you have more serious acne conditions … please consult your physician or dermatologist so that they can help.